Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Outsider


RATE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! This was made for my Advanced English Assessment task which I did TODAY! It was shown in the schools little Amphitheater with the 80 other Advanced English students and the 3 Teacher who were marking. Throughout the film people were laughing and saying "awww" as if to be sad... And when it ended... I GOT A STANDING OVATION! Everyone in the Amphitheater loved it! I was shocked.. It was a visual representation of the representations of "Outsiders" ["Outsiders" being out Theme] and how they influence our response to them and the societies that exclude them. The texts that I studied were Othello, The Pedestrian and Ghost Town and this film has reference to all of those in different ways. Here is the essay/speech I wrote to say after the film ended.. But instead of using the first sentence in the essay i just said "That... Was a film" and everyone clapped more.. That was a short film which had something to do with The Outsider and I am here to inform you what that something is. The texts that were chosen were: Othello, The Pedestrian and the film Ghost Town I guess Ill start from the start. As the film begins, you notice that the colour has been dulled. This is because I didnt want to show vibrant colours in the film when it would generally be considered a sad story about someone who is considered an Outsider. You notice the post its on my face... they read things like Moor Outsider Different Loser and some other things which make reference to the ...

Good Bargain Browline Glasses Top 10 Womens Oxford Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。